9 Myra Law Crescent Moncrieff, ACT 2914
Set in a family-friendly enclave directly opposite reserve, this near new home boasts 162m2 of living delivered across a functional floorplan. Showcasing modern architectural design, elegance and sophistication, this multi-dimensional home promises you the perfect balance of refined living and relaxed entertaining.
The home’s hub is the generous open plan gourmet kitchen/living/dining space. Large sliding doors connect the indoors with superb outdoor entertaining comprising a spacious, covered alfresco overlooking the landscaped yard with fire-pit.
The home is enhanced throughout by an abundance of natural light, offers a selection of living areas, four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and double lock up garage. You will want to #LIVEHERE.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The seamless integration of indoor and outdoor living, perfect for year round entertaining.
– Architecturally designed based around an easy-care lifestyle
– Large covered outdoor entertaining
– Immaculate landscaped gardens with fire pit and bench seating
– Designer kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and quality joinery
– Four bedrooms with master suite including ensuite and walk-in robe
– Large main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling and separate toilet
– Double lock up garage with internal access
– Ducted reserve cycle heating and cooling
– Ideally suited to growing families, professional couples and downsizers
– Prime position opposite reserve and minutes to local shops, parkland and arterial roads
Particulars (all approx.);
– Block Size: 418m2
– Living Size: 162m2
– Alfresco Size: 16m2
– Garage size: 38m2
– Under roofline: 200m2
– Year Built: 2017
– EER: 5.5
– Rental Estimate: $690 to $720 per week.