A haven of light and modern comfort, this tightly held apartment presents a superb opportunity for the savvy investor. With a lease currently in place for $470 per week until July 2020, this property promises a rental yield of 5.82%.
Occupying a coveted ground floor, north facing position this elevated two bedroom apartment with large balcony boasts views to Telstra Tower and a superb lifestyle. Finished in neutral tones and taking in expansive natural light, the apartment’s immaculate condition and beautiful outlook.
Only 15 minutes from Canberra City and Woden Town Centre – cafes, restaurants, gyms and public transport are within easy access. The tastefully designed apartment is also enviably close to new Denman Prospect Shopping Village and Cooleman Court Shops.
This apartment is also enviably close to the new Stromlo Leisure Centre with its gym, cafe and swimming pool. Venture a little further and enjoy a boutique beer, wine and some food at the Handlebar. Enjoy a twilight walk and bask in the sunset colour changing across Canberra landscape.
This apartment offers its occupier a lifestyle choice.
The Owner’s Favourite Part: It’s a fantastic investment property with a great return and minimal maintenance.
– Northerly oriented living spaces finished in neutral tones
– Large balcony with privacy glass taking in a wide panorama
– Kitchen with electric cooking and breakfast bar
– Two double bedrooms with built-ins
– Two bathrooms, including ensuite to master
– Two secure car spaces with 4m2 approx. storage cage
– Split system A/C in living room
– UV, blockout blinds
– Ideal for professionals, down sizers and investors
– Situated close to transport links and the new Denman Prospect Shopping Village
– Fixed tenancy until July 2020 for $470 per week
Particulars (all approx.);
– Living Size: 80m2
– Balcony Size: 13m2
– Storage Cage Size: 4m2
– Year Built: 2015
– EER: 6
– Council Rates: $380.00pq
– Body Corporate: $790.00pq