Unit 7 ALLEGRO
The Tempo Collective; 3 Property Groupâ€™s sought-after, boutique neighbourhood precinct is HERE!
Visit the inStyle Team this weekend at the Tempo Display Home at 52 Pademelon Street.
Unit 7 ALLEGRO
Allegro – third chorus. DA approved!
The ideal balance of tranquillity, proximity and style.
Fresh contemporary architecture and flowing interiors.
A choice of three and four bedroom designs.
Created by 3 Property Group and award-winning architects, DNA, Unit 7 Allegro is exceptionally designed.
Unit 7 Allegro offers 122m2 of living spread across two levels. With open plan internal and external living to accompany three sizeable bedrooms, this home screams family comfortability. The cherry on top? A double garage!
All 3 Property Group crafted townhomes boast the following luxuries;
– Architectural design with fantastic indoor and outdoor flow
– Generous open plan living
– Light-filled interiors
– Contemporary kitchens with Ariston cooking appliances
– Ariston 75 cm stainless steel gas cooktop with wok burner
– Ariston 60 cm multi-function electric oven with full inner glass and stainless
– Ariston externally ducted stainless steel range hood
– Ariston 60 cm integrated stainless steel dishwasher
– Ariston 28 L integrated microwave oven
– Double stainless steel sink plus draining basket
– Dorf Polished Chrome sink mixer
– LED downlights throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– 3PUSH home automation starter pack – be able to control five zones of lighting, all from a fixed iPad dock or hand-held device
– 3Solar ready
– NBN ready – access to Fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) technology. This is your gateway to one of the most advanced technology projects in Australian History – the NBN rollout
– Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Separately metred gas, electricity and water
– Good storage throughout
– Allegro offers its residents a choice from three beautifully conceived colour palettes. Ask InStyle Estate Agents for more details.
Situated between Mulligans Flat and Goorooyarroo Nature Reserve, start your day with the soothing chords of Throsbyâ€™s natural surroundings. Throsby is headlined by a community orientated ‘meet and play’ design with a collection of local parks and bike paths. Allegro is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the cosmopolitan offerings of Gungahlin Town Centre (5-minute drive) and Canberra City (15-minute drive).
* All sizes are approximates.
** Estimated EER of 6.1 â€” 7.5 stars. Individual EERs dependent on the unit type and final construction. Refer to the contract for specifics.
*** Subject to DA approval