Spacious. Modern. Immaculate.
Situated in the family-friendly suburb of Harrison, this perfectly maintained family home promises its occupiers an easy-care, convenient lifestyle. Set across a single level, the residence radiates quality.
Showcasing neutral interiors, the home boasts expansive living spaces including a carpeted lounge and tiled open plan family/dining space. The large kitchen has stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cabinetry and cupboard space.
The master suite has an ensuite, while the other three bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
The low maintenance yard with paved entertaining area creates an easy care environment for relaxing. Complete with a double garage, this property is ready to move into now.
– Well maintained single level home
– Spacious lounge
– Expansive open plan family and dining area
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Master suite with ensuite
– Three other bedrooms with built-in storage
– Family-friendly main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Large laundry with direct access outside
– Ducted heating throughout
– Low maintenance yard with paved entertaining space
– Double lock up garage
– Family centric suburb
– Easy access to local transport options including light rail
– Close to local amenities
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply with SORTED at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.