13 Crackajack Way Moncrieff, ACT 2914
This former display home offers luxury living within a 3 minute drive to Gungahlin Town centre.
The property features easy to maintain bamboo floorboards throughout with complementary plush charcoal carpets to the bedrooms.
A cool grey colour scheme is seen in different tones throughout the home.
The master bedroom boasts a beautiful ensuite with extra large shower and marbled feature tiles, as well as a walk through wardrobe, which leads into a parents’ retreat or nursery with in-built stone bench top and drawers.
The kitchen is spacious and open with plenty of cupboard space, Smeg stainless steel dishwasher, Smeg 900ml gas stove top and electric oven, stone bench tops and a large walk in pantry.
An informal lounge/dining room also includes built-in office desk and shelving. While large sliding doors open up to the covered alfresco to seamlessly combine the indoor with the outdoors.
A second lounge room is perfect for a reading room or formal dining area.
– Five bedrooms (multi purpose room)
– Parents’ retreat or nursery (third Living area)
– Walk-in robe to master
– Built-in robes to other bedrooms
– Power room
– Covered alfresco
– Irrigated lawns
– Stone bench tops
– Walk-in pantry
– 900 ml Gas stove
– 900ml Oven
– Smeg Dishwasher
– Floorboards and plush carpets throughout
– Down lights throughout.
– Alarm system
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms
Walking distance to Moncreiff Adventure playgrounds
3 Min Drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
3 Min Drive to Gungahlin Leisure Centre and Gungahlin College
4 Min drive to Burgmaan Anglican College
7 Min Drive to John Paul College
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW”
** No Garage to residence, Shed in yard available on request.
*** Regular gardener included.