17/6 Kemsley Place Pearce, ACT 2607
Peacefully located on the high side of a quiet development close to parkland is this light and airy single level townhouse.
A lush, established front courtyard is the first thing you see as you approach the property, the perfect place for a morning coffee.
The front entry flows into copious living space, perfect for a young family to enjoy. The kitchen is functional with masses of storage and bench space, perfect for entertaining and sharing with loved ones. Other features include separate laundry, bathroom, separate toilet, plus two bedrooms with spacious built-in-robes. To the rear there is a private, paved courtyard with raised garden beds that would suit a veggie garden nicely. Also included in the package is both reverse cycle heating and cooling, and a single lock-up garage.
This beautifully maintained townhouse is ideally located close to the Woden and Phillip business precincts, the popular Chifley and Mawson shops, excellent transport and local walking trails, including Mt Taylor.
– Generously scaled open plan living and dining, flooded with natural light and opening onto an attractive covered deck made from Australian hardwood.
– Secure front courtyard with beautiful north-easterly aspect
– Spacious and functional planned kitchen includes double sink, generous cupboards, bench space, extra-large pantry and gas cooker
– Established photinia hedging to front courtyard and feature crepe myrtles
– Well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
– Bathroom with separate shower, bath and separate toilet
– Separate laundry with large linen cupboard opens to private rear courtyard
– Extra-long single garage with plenty of storage and easy access to property.
– Screen security doors
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any up coming inspections, changes or cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1Form, click the “APPLY NOW
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises