Charming Clare Burton Townhouse
This beautifully presented townhouse sits amongst the hustle and bustle of the Gungahlin area. With close access to the new light rail, travelling to and from the city is a breeze. The local shops are just around the corner, with local cafes and restaurants only a stone throw away! The Gungahlin precinct shopping centre is an easy 5 minute drive for you to explore more food options and retail stores.
The home features open plan living and kitchen area. All three bedrooms have built-in robes, and the main bedroom creates the perfect parents oasis with private ensuite.
Reverse cycle heating and cooling is featured throughout the property, and downstairs also features a separate laundry and powder room for the dinner guests and weekend drop ins.
The spacious kitchen has stone bench tops, stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop and stainless steel oven, and allows you to cook up a storm for those summer nights spent with friends.
The private courtyard is a great additions to the property, offering sunshine living morning and afternoon!
– Close to Gungahlin town centre, and easy ride to the city
– 3 generous sized bedrooms
– Main bathroom, and ensuite to master bedroom
– Open plan living and dining
– Private courtyard
– Secure Parking
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
**Please note these photos are of a different unit in the complex, they are a similar likeness.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.