You "Shaw" Need Kneeshaw!
Welcome to 22 Kneeshaw!
This beautiful, established, three-bedroom, Monash home offers the perfect environment for a young family or couple to settle down and establish long term roots.
The home has been lovingly maintained to a high standard of care, with fresh paint throughout. Polished timber flooring runs throughout all living areas, with carpet to all bedrooms.
The master bedroom has floor to ceiling built in robes, with a separate ensuite. The other two rooms are generous size, offering ample space for kids or single adults.
The expansive bathroom comes fit with a huge corner bathtub and rain shower head.
The large kitchen has heaps of storage space, and comes fitted with a gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
Enjoy exclusive access to the main front house, with the back property occupied by a single quiet occupant.
The gorgeous, green, gardens are fully fenced in and secure, perfect for kids to play. The garden boxes offer the perfect opportunity for fresh home grown vegies!
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Ensuite and large wardrobe to master bedroom
– AC in the master bedroom
– Gas wall furnace and ceiling fan in the lounge room
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Huge bathroom featuring corner bath with shower over head
– Gas cook top
– Private Garage and off street driveway parking
– Private backyard with vegetable garden beds and private garden shed.
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.