InStyle Estate Agents presents this recently renovated 3 bedroom family home which boasts a central lounge area, a separate kitchen and dining area, a bathroom (with an impressive sauna!) and a gigantic back yard – who wouldn’t want to live here?!
The home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the quiet suburb of Oaks Estate. The home is less than 2km away from the town centre enabling you to be close to cafes, supermarkets and local stores.
The home’s design flows with the gorgeous engineered timber floorboards. The kitchen is tastefully renovated to enable a modern feel, and the home itself feels like ‘home’.
The backyard is huge and even features a separate section for all your vegetable dreams!
This home is not to be missed. Contact us today!
– Quiet cul-de-sac
– Three bedrooms, perfect for your family
– A sauna inside the main bathroom
– Tastefully modern renovations throughout the home
– Very generous sized backyard, with seperate area for your gardening
– Triple glazed windows to keep that warm heat inside during winter!
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in both the main bedroom and the lounge area, and fans throughout bedrooms
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.