Unit 29 – Ground Floor Apartment – 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 ensuite, 1 car space
Modern and light-filled, this apartment offers the best in contemporary comfort. Featuring a large open plan living space, overlooked by the stylish kitchen appointed with Fisher and Paykel appliances with large glass sliding doors connecting the indoor living to a generous courtyard. This well designed unit is perfect for relaxing of an evening or entertaining friends, boasting an extra storage locker for your bike or BBQ.
The bedrooms are a generous size and could easily accommodate a king size bed or modern bedroom suite, both with built-in-robes and the master featuring a private ensuite.
Complete with a separate laundry and covered car space, this apartment will suit those wanting an easy care lifestyle in a new, quiet area of Canberra.
The complex is an example of fine workmanship. It has stunning facades, high-quality landscaping and superior fittings and features.
Moncrieff is a great location for young families, with sports grounds and parks nearby. Excellent public and private primary and secondary schools are also close by and it’s an easy drive to the University of Canberra. When you are taking off for faraway places, Horse Park Drive and the new Majura Parkway can have you at the airport in no time.
– Ground floor apartment
– Generous open plan living
– Stylish kitchen with Fisher and Paykel appliances
– Two large bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Ensuite to master plus main bathroom
– Separate laundry Bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Individual instantaneous hot water unit
– Private alfresco
– Allocated car space
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises