3 Yerradhang Street Ngunnawal, ACT 2913
inStyle Estate Agents Canberra are delighted to present 3 Yerradhang Street, Ngunnawal
Designed for family comfortability, the open plan living is central to the gorgeous kitchen with high quality appliances, stone bench-tops, soft closing drawers/cupboards, walk-in pantry and storage options in spades. This is only the beginning to the wonders on offer in this very loved residence.
The home enjoys an abundance of natural lighting throughout all parts of the day. Complimented by high ceilings, wide walk ways, beautiful Gerfloor hardwood and award-winning bathrooms, this home is still able to stay “private” thanks to the high fencing that borders the picturesque well-manicured, low-maintenance gardens and lush, lush Canberra blend green lawn. The kids, friends, pets will love this yard and I’m sure with no prying eyes; you’ll be rolling around and reliving your youth on the lush canturf greens.
The extension of high-end interior connects to the alfresco area, simple, but so well executed you won’t need anything more! Bring the food, some drinks and stay cool in style.
Venturing back into the home, three bedrooms have built ins, while the generous master has a walk in robe plus ensuite. It’s simple but the whole home is very effective in utilising all areas of the floor plan and not leaving any unwanted space. Gorgeous, chique bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles, bath tub, separate toilet and additional guest hand basin are all on show; even the laundry oozes with statement in style!
Do we have your attention? Do not miss this fantastic opportunity, act now, inspect and you will all be pleasantly surprised.
The Owners’ Favourite Part: The open plan family/kitchen area with outlook to the garden; it’s so relaxing.
– Single level design with no steps, wide doorways and high ceilings throughout
– Two living spaces, high-end kitchen and outdoor alfresco area
– Double garage with internal access
– Unique Scandinavian Gerfloor hardwood flooring
– Ducted heating/cooling; alarm system
– Canberra blend Canturf front and back
– Landscaped gardens
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any up coming inspections, changes or
cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1Form, click the “APPLY NOW”