30 Don Bell Street Bonner, ACT 2914
Set on a 508m2 approx. block, this four bedroom ensuite home is immaculately presented and promises a relaxed family lifestyle by offering easy-care living and entertaining. It is enviably located opposite parklands with a playground and within a short drive of quality schools, the local shops and the cosmopolitan offerings of Gungahlin Marketplace.
A true family sanctuary, this light-filled home was constructed with the growing family in mind. Set across a single level, the practical floor plan offers multiple living spaces including a separate formal lounge and generous open plan kitchen/family/meals area.
The contemporary designer kitchen has an abundance of cupboard/bench space, island bench and Bosch appliances including a 900mm stove with gas cook-top, 900mm oven/range hood and dishwasher and overlooks the informal open plan living area. The open plan family/meals area flows out to an undercover entertaining area bordered by level lawns providing the perfect space to entertain your weekends away.
The bedrooms are conveniently segregated from the main living spaces. The master suite features a walk-through robe to a large ensuite with his and her basins. The other three bedrooms all feature built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with separate shower and spa bath.
With quality fixtures and fittings, an abundance of storage space throughout and a double lock-up garage with internal access, this home must be inspected.
– Block size: 508m2
– Living: 149m2
– Alfresco: 16m2
– Garage: 39m2
– Under roofline: 204m2
– Family-friendly location
– Separate formal lounge plus open plan informal living
– Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances
– Stylish main bathroom and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
– Covered entertaining area overlooking level lawns
– Secure, child-friendly yard with side access
– Easy care garden with automatic watering system
– Ducted gas heating (split into 3-zones) and evaporative cooling
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Short drive to the amenities of Gungahlin Marketplace
*AVAILABLE – 29 Jan 19
*there is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the ‘BOOK INSPECTION