Aye Aye Captain!
Perfectly suited to a professional couple or single looking for low-maintenance living, this light-filled air conditioned apartment is walking distance to cafes & restaurants, the boutique Manuka shopping strip, a quick elevator ride away from Coles supermarket and easy walking distance to Manuka Oval, the venue for AFL and major cricket events.
This property includes a private covered balcony a perfect space for al fresco entertaining, contemporary open-plan kitchen with stone bench tops and timber flooring, bedroom with built-in mirrored walk-through wardrobes, bathroom with spa bath & shower and an internal laundry with powder room. The large living area opens out to the balcony, as does the bedroom.
Close to government offices and Parliament House, a quick drive to the city centre and a stone’s throw away from some of the beautiful landscapes in Canberra’s inner south, this property is not to be missed.
– Fully furnished
– Internet costs included
– Spacious open plan living opening onto a sunny balcony
– Located in the centre of Manuka & within walking distance to Kingston
– Close to the Parliamentary Triangle
– Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops
– Open plan kitchen and living space
– New Dishwasher
– Electric cooking
– Spacious ensuite with spa bath & shower
– Separate laundry with separate toilet
– New split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Lift access
– Secure swipe & intercom entry to building
– Restricted access, basement car space & storage cage
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.