The open plan living space overlooked by a stylish kitchen appointed with Fisher and Paykel appliances and plenty of storage space, make this a home ready to be truly lived in.
Large glass sliding doors connect the indoor living to a generous courtyard for you to catch the sun. This area is perfect for relaxing of an evening or entertaining friends and even boasts a storage locker to protect the barbecue from the unpredictable Canberra weather.
Both of the generously sized bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and lush carpets. The ensuite and main bathroom are fitted with high-quality finishes and are tiled from floor to ceiling for easy cleaning.
Complete with a separate laundry and private, covered car space, this apartment is ideal for the young professional looking for the benefits of city living, without the hustle and bustle.
Ideally located to arterial roads both into the city centre, this property is not one to be missed.
– Two Full Sized Bathrooms
– Generous open plan living
– Stylish kitchen with Fisher and Paykel appliances
– All bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Ensuite to master plus main bathroom, both with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Separate laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Individual instant hot water unit
– Private courtyard
– Covered, allocated car space
– Visitor Parking
– Generous, conveniently placed storage space
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply with SORTED at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises
** Photos advertised are of a similar unit.
– inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation.
– Please be aware the photographs provided are for a different apartment with the exact same style but this home has a courtyard, rather than a balcony.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.