An Expansive and Well Maintained Family Home
Located in the lush inner north, this three bedroom property is the family home designed to be shared and enjoyed.
The property has three separate living areas with your own private master ‘wing’ with ensuite and walk in robe at the front of the house and other bedrooms to the rear.
It has a lovely flow from the front door opening onto a formal dining area and opposite this the lounge room. Just down the hall is the kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen is the heart of the home and it is definitely true highlight of this property. It is HUGE! Perfect for entertaining, cooking up storm or doing the homework with the kids over afternoon tea.
The kitchen and dining area opens onto a covered patio then out to the external deck – just a few steps down into an immaculately maintained garden. Grass for the kids and even room for a veggie patch!
This home is ready to be filled with noise, laughter and good times, and ideally placed close to local schools and parks.
• Ducted Gas Heating
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• 3 separate living areas
• Tandem carport with automatic roller door
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Fully fenced yard
• Roller security shutters at the front of the house
• Gas cooktop
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.