Three Bedroom Beauty on John Gorton Drive
Set across three levels, this home offers plenty of naturally lit living space with the lower level featuring desirable open plan living with a private courtyard on the first level, perfect for embracing the sunshine in privacy! The modern kitchen overlooks the living space and features plenty of bench and storage space, making meals a breeze to prepare.
The second level features another separate living space and stretches out to the rear patio, perfect for entertaining!
Three generous bedrooms complete the home, all with built-in-robes and master with ensuite, perfect for parents to retreat to after a long day.
With a communal BBQ area and lush greenery throughout, OPUS offers an enviable living opportunity. With easy access to arterial roads to Canberra’s finest eating and dining precincts and local amenities, this home will provide you a life of ease and convenience.
– Three generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
– Two seperate living spaces
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Heating & Cooling
– Gourmet Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
– LED downlights
– 1 garage space and 1 car space
– Rear secure patio
– Private front yard courtyard
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.