5/22 Andersch is the perfect family home!
Offering spacious open plan living and meals area, well equipped kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel dishwasher and granite bench-tops.
Beautifully tiled throughout the living areas, stairwell, kitchen and bathrooms. Carpet to all bedrooms, upper-floor landing and study nook.
You will have all year round comfort with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout. Private fenced outdoor area that wraps around the property, with new artificial lawns.
All three bedrooms are located upstairs. The generous master bedroom comes with walk in robe and ensuite, additional two bedrooms with built in robes, study nook, separate bathroom and toilet. Laundry with powder room located downstairs.
Conveniently located opposite to the local medical centre, childcare centre, coffee shop and convenience store.
– Master bedroom with private ensuite
– Two generous bedrooms
– Main bathroom with full bath and separate toilet
– Gas cooktop and top of the line appliances
– Downstairs, open plan living/dining space
– Two car spaces
– Central location close to child care, schools and playgrounds
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Ducted heating and cooling
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply with SORTED at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.