Beanland - Dreamland!
Immaculately presented throughout, this home combines slick modern interiors with a family-friendly locale to offer an enviable opportunity for your family.
The efficient layout flows across a single level. The modern kitchen features stone benchtops, double electric oven, gas cooktop plus dishwasher. The spacious open plan living space provides direct access to the level rear yard beaming in sunshine perfect for the kids to play. A seperate living space offers the potential for a quiet retreat or kid’s play room.
Segregated at the front of the home, the huge master suite features a walk-in robe plus a super stylish ensuite. While the other large size bedrooms located at the rear of the property all feature built-in robes.
This beautiful home has a children’s park just across the road, as well as a small nature park where you can overlook the town of Casey. Casey shops is less than 1km away with plenty of coffee and food on offer, as well as local supermarkets – The local community offers everything you need!
– Single level four-bedroom home with sun drenched, neutral interiors
– Modern kitchen offers gas cooktop, double electric oven and dishwasher
– Open plan living flows out to level rear yard
– Master with walk-in robe plus ensuite
– Other bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom has separate bath and shower
– Double lock up garage with internal access
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply with SORTED at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.