Set amidst delightful cottage gardens
This immaculate, cosy, three bedroom house is nestled in a quiet friendly neighbourhood.
Located within walking distance to the local primary school, post office, Cafe’s and shopping centre with cycle path access through the reserve to the children’s playground.
Less than a 30 minutes commute to Canberra CBD or Woden and close to Queanbeyan, two hours to the snowfield or the South Coast.
The front yard features a beautiful cottage garden with many spectacular shrubs that flower in almost any season, the back garden has lemon trees and a wonderful fruiting feijoa, the back yard is fully secure with two lockable gates, colorbond fencing, tool shed and compost bins.
The residents of this lovely quiet cul de sac hold an Annual street Xmas party, to complete the picture, communications have been recently upgraded with NBN fibre to the node.
– Three bedrooms all good size
– Gas heater for the winter, including a gas-fired heat bank
– Reverse cycle air conditioner
– Skylight in the kitchen to allow natural light
– Electric cook top and oven
– Main bedroom has a walk through robe to the two way bathroom
– Both other bedrooms have built in robes
– Two way bathroom with seperate shower and bath
– Spacious laundry with built in cupboards
– Double garage has a solid workbench
– Full length covered outdoor entertaining area screened by shrubs
– Pets considered upon application
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.