504/21 Marcus Clarke Street City, ACT 2601
Settled on the fifth floor in the New Acton East building is the exclusive and luxurious number 504. With sweeping views over the National Museum and neighbouring Nishi building, this apartment is perfect for the elite executive.
An enormous master suite, complete with study nook and second balcony, features a floor to ceiling built in wardrobe. The ensuite has a relaxation ready bath, with double basin vanity plus separate shower and toilet space.
The second bedroom has glorious views over the area with built in robe, plus second bathroom with large rain shower and separate storage space is perfect for those weekends with guests at home.
A large marble-lined kitchen with the latest in Miele fittings, including gas cook top, microwave and dishwasher is the heart of this home. With plenty of storage space in both the kitchen and hallway, a large double door pantry and separate laundry linen press, there is plenty of space for all the bits and pieces.
Located a short 20 minute walk from the Canberra Centre and a 15 minute drive to Canberra International Airport, this apartment is the ultimate in luxurious, central convenience.
– Secure building with one underground parking space
– Secure access storage cage and mailroom
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Floor-to-ceiling pantry and linen press
– Miele fittings in kitchen, including dishwasher and microwave
– Dryer fitted in laundry
– Central city location
– Ensuite with full bath, plus second bathroom
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised you of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.