Peaceful & Private in Forde
Stunning floating timber floors run throughout the home, with neutral fittings explore your creativity and make this space your own!
The floorplan creates easy living spaces, with flexible areas that can be a potential home office, 4th bedroom or formal dining area.
Downstairs the open plan living area flows outdoors through double doors creating additional space. The kitchen comes well equipped with stainless steel Bosh appliances, a gas cooktop and dishwasher, stone benchtops, and a breakfast bar.
Upstairs offers an additional light-filled living space, which could be a second lounge or teens retreat. Through the large master bedroom is a private balcony and full-sized ensuite.
The other two upstairs bedrooms have access to another, shared private balcony overlooking the rear yard. All bedrooms feature BIR’s, dual-layer roller blinds, and a neutral theme.
Both levels carry ample storage, with an additional under stair room along with the laundry right near the kitchen.
An easy walk to nearby cafes, schools, and shops makes this an ideal location for families.
– 4 Bedrooms with BIR
– 2 Bathrooms
– Separate downstairs powder room
– Stainless steel Bosch appliances and stone kitchen benchtop
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Double garage with remote and access through the rear courtyard to home
– Easy Care Gardens
– 153m2 of living space
– Timber floating floors throughout
– Underfloor heating downstairs
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.