59 James Street Curtin, ACT 2605
Located on a quiet street in Curtin, this stunning three bedroom home rests waiting for the perfect new family.
Three large, bright bedrooms along the right wall of the property look to welcome new tenants, all with built in wardrobes and hardwood timber floors. The spacious living area compliments the well equipped kitchen, featuring two dish drawers and electric cooktop. The kitchen/dining has plenty of natural light and enough space to share with the whole family.
With a paved outdoor space and lush green garden, this property is perfect for a weekend at home with the kids. Located a quick 10 minute walk to Curtin Primary and neighbourhood playing fields, taking the kids to soccer is, quite literally, a walk in the park.
– Three spacious bedrooms, with built in robes
– Lush timber hardwood flooring
– Internal laundry
– Newly renovated bathroom, with separate toilet
– Low maintenance backyard
– Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised you of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.