Much Loved Macquarie
Situated on a big block in a quiet corner of Macquarie sits this well loved three bedroom home. With separate living and dining spaces, an enormous kitchen and three generous bedrooms, this property is ideal for the family looking for room to grow, or to downsize as the kids fly the coop.
All three bedrooms feature roomy built-in-robes, with new flooring and a wonderful aspect to allow the two front bedrooms to hold the sun for most of the day.
The bathroom with full bath and separate toilet makes living harmoniously easy, and meal times are a delight within the real showstopper of this home.
Oodles of storage, an enormous amount of bench space and top of the line gas cook top make this kitchen truly pop. With outdoor entertaining area flowing from the indoor dining, this property is perfect for spring Sundays with the kids.
Located a ten minute walk from the Cook Neighbourhood Oval, a five minute walk from Macquarie Primary School and a ten minute drive to Canberra High School, this property is purpose built for a family at any stage of life.
– Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
– One bathroom with separate toilet and full bath
– Ample on and off street parking
– Split system air conditioning
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Quiet neighbourhood close to schools and amenities
– Freshly Painted and New Flooring
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises