Wonderful Two Bedroom Build on Wanderlight Avenue
This stunning Lawson townhouse is one of only a few of its kind in the growing inner north. With a well thought out position that has lovely views over the suburb and orientated to allow loads of natural light throughout the day, this property is perfect to spend a weekend lounging around in.
With a huge amount of living space, this two bedroom, two bathroom townhouse is a beautifully presented home, with an added bonus of a dedicated study space.
Every detail has been considered from a beautiful neutral colour scheme, to a fully appointed kitchen including stone bench tops and high quality stainless steel appliances.
Each bedroom is expansive with built-in-robes, ensuite to master and full bath to main bathroom. The study area also has built in storage.
Living areas flow organically throughout the ground floor, with a secure, low maintenance outdoor courtyard.
Enjoy this home all year round with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout and park securely with a single garage, car space and private rear access.
• Two generous bedrooms with ensuite to master
• Main bathroom with quality fittings and fixtures
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Alarm system
• Secure garage with private access
• Stainless steel appliances
• Ideal location and close to arterial roads and public transport
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Only by registering your information will you be advised of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email;
3. Open homes with no registrants will be CANCELLED;
4. Please apply at instyleagentscbr.com.au/apply
*Photos are of a similar townhouse in the same Wanderlight Avenue build, they are not of the unit for advertisement.
**There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
inStyle Estate Agents assumes no responsibility or liability for the property and marketing information provided on this website. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their needs.
Written consent is required at all stages of the tenancy for pets to be kept at the property.