Spacious and Full of Natural Wanderlight
Sophisticated living at it’s finest, this fabulous, furnished, three storey townhouse will tick all the boxes and then some!
Full of natural light in the developing suburb of Lawson, it’s positioned only a short walk away from the University of Canberra. While the Calvary Hospital, Australian Institute of Sport, Fern Hill Tech, and Canberra Stadium are moments away and Canberra City Centre and the Australian National University are just a short drive.
The kitchen boasts quality appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher, stylish stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
Enjoy three spacious bedrooms all offering built-in wardrobes plus three bathrooms.
Additional features include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort, glass doors leading from the lounge/dining area to rear courtyard for ease of entertaining. There are two basement allocated car spaces and a storage cage.
– Abundance of natural light
– Open plan lounge and dining area
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop
– Spacious main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Second and third bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
– NBN ready
– Great Lawson location with all the conveniences of Belconnen on your doorstep
Available for a 12 month lease from now.
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1Form, click the “APPLY NOW”
*There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises