9 Jasmine Gardens Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
Situated in a quiet street with other quality family homes, this spacious 4 bedroom family residence offers generously sized living areas for families who enjoy both formal and informal entertaining.
The residence boasts a large family kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher and island bench with breakfast bar.
The bedrooms feature built in storage and wardrobes and the master bedroom with brand new carpet features a walk in wardrobe and large ensuite with spa bath.
The established grounds of the property feature an alfresco terrace ideal for BBQ’s, lush grass areas, established trees and plants a garden shed and cubby house for the kids.
Located within minutes of local schools and shops, this home is great for a family who enjoys comfort, space and convenience.
– Ducted gas heating and refrigerated air conditioning
– Double garage with electric roller doors and internal access
– Large formal and entertaining areas bathed in natural light
– Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, island bench and dishwasher
– Good sized bedrooms with built in storage, the master having a walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– Outdoor entertaining area ideal for family BBQ’s
– Quiet Cul-De-Sac location surrounded by other quality homes
– 4 minute walk to nearest public transport stop
– 4 minute drive to Jerrabomberra shops and Woolworths
– 15 minute drive to the Kingston Foreshore
WANT TO #LIVEHERE
1. Please book to view by clicking the “BOOK INSPECTION” button;
2. Registering your information allows us to advise you of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations via email.
3. Applications via 1form, click the “APPLY NOW”
there is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises